Monday, January 31, 2011

New Offerings at MCC



In a matter of days, MCC will be getting some new offerings in the form of coffee and sweet tea. I am very excited about this because I believe having a quality coffee is paramount to our success. There are a lot of options when it comes to getting coffee these days and with more and more people drinking coffee, we need to provide a product that satisfies a variety of pallets. We will have several options available to our members including a high quality house blend as well as gourmet offerings available for just a few dollars more.

Also in the mix will be sweet tea. Tea is a favorite beverage for many and often preferred to coffee. As spring grows near, people are typically looking for something refreshing. Having worked in Texas, I know how addicting sweet tea can be and I think it will be a nice addition to our offerings for the membership.

Once we are up and running with these new beverages, our service staff will be sure to let you know. Complimentary tastings will also be offered from time to time so make sure you are at the club often. Please let me know your thoughts and feedback as we transition into these new products. I am optimistic and anxious to see how they are received. As always, let me know if you have any questions or ideas.